Meine Musik

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

again quite late....

Mmmmh... I didn't really slept that long... but that doesn't matter anyway. I'm grown up and able to decide when I wanna write something.

But right now I'm in the mood to write something important :)

About the name of my blog... The whole sentence would be "I would buy a gun and start a war, if you can show my something worth fighting for". It's a piece from the lyrics from the wonderful Coldplay song "A rush of blood to the head". Some of you might recognize it right now?!
I don't think the song lyrics are ment to mean what this one sentence means to me...(strange sentence, I hope anybody understands it!?)
But this sentence means a lot to me. It kinda describes my attitude to life. It works together with the fact that I'm a single and that pretty much since i was born.... And I really really wish for something i would wanna die for... thats the sentence for me... it's a bit hard for me to describe it in english... but I tried :)

That's it for tonight... i finished my cough drop... so now it's time for my wonderful toothbrush... maybe next time I will try to discuss another motto of mine!? We'll see...
Sleep well... until my next post...

1 comment:

Min Min said...

Hii ~~

your first comment haha^^
You really stay awake pretty long...even if the time's not right, 2 am is long! 對身體不好!hahaha
I feel honoured that I was the reason you started blogging :-)
You'll see, it's really fun! And if you have any questions concerning the whole thing, feel free to ask me.

Ok, that's it for now. See you ~