Meine Musik

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another Song...

Some of you might think this is a strange song... but i like it pretty much... as much as the whole first Album "Felt Mountain" by Goldfrapp. But this song is kinda special to me. When I hear that song I'm able to totally relax. I build myself a picture. Imagine yourself in a car, standing in the sunroof, spread you arms, close your eyes, and maybe the car is driving 200 km/h or just 20 km/h on an american route 66, just the desert and a sundawn. It doesn't matter... you're just free. I like this kind of picture... although it might all sound a bit weird...I know that :) but it's just a picture in my mind... probably I will never make such thing...
and... yes... as i wrote it it reminded of a scene in a famous movie about a ship too. :D Only the music would be better :)

Goldfrapp - Utopia

Sorry for the bad quality... the real sound of the song is much more extensive...but anyway...
Listen to it...enjoy it

No comments: