Meine Musik

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Golden 20's


Hello my fellow readers :)

Last Saturday I was invited to a 20's-Party. Everybody was supposed to be dressed like back in the golden 1920's. It was huge fun. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera with me. It's a shame! But thanks to Jazz (some of you might know her famous blog ;) ) I will get some pictures! But not without having to listen to her complaining about me because I was not dancing :) First of all... I' not a great dancer except I'm alone in my room and my music is quite loud so I'm really scared to death if someones suddenly standing on my doorstep grinning from ear to ear...
Secondly as i possibly mentioned before, I'm a bit shy. Though I will not dance in public if the song isn't absolutely right in the right moment. It's not like I would have never danced before. I did it...rarely... but I did it. And I enjoyed it but even though I cannot do it if it's not the right mood. Maybe anyone is able to understand me... but I tried to make my point. :)

Mmmh... I'm already late meeting my cousin... I should go now...
... Later folks :)

1 comment:

Min Min said...

Well, I understand why you didn't dance but anyway I think you should have just tried because although you feel like it, nobody really cares about how you're dancing (ok, except for Sonja who was dancing all across the room but that was kinda cool, wasn't it?!^^). So I think you should just enjoy dancing (as long as you don't look like a complete jerk dancing but I guess not haha^^)!!
I loved this party...

ps.: Liest eigentlich irgend jemand außer mri deinen blog bis jetzt?!^^