Meine Musik

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is it working?

So... thanks to Castpost I'm now able to share some of my favourite music with you. I hope you like it?!

On the right, in my sidebar, will be my personal song of the week/month/year... how the **** should I know!? :)

And in my posts, there will be the same songs again... so you can listen to them whenever you want.

Let's pray for it working! :)

Turin Brakes - Stone Thrown

Here's one of my personal favourites. A wonderful song and I think everyone of us has once felt like a "stone thrown" ...

Greetings....

4 comments:

Min Min said...

I don't know this song, actually? Is it from an older or a newer album?

And yes, it works haha^^

Cloemi said...

but you know the band?! I would be impressed :)
It's from their album "Ether Song" released in 2003.

Cloemi said...

...and... NO... nobody else seems to read this blog :) so... thank you ;)

Min Min said...

Yes, I actually do know Turin Brakes, I once saw them on a Sarah Kuttner Show and then bought their newest album "Jackinabox" but I didn't know they have other albums as well.

Yeah, you might be impressed what bands and singers I know hahaha^^